Role Players 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players 2009

This is a role playing site for more than one RP. If you have any ideas for a new RP then PM the Admin. If you need any help as the Admin or one of the Moderators and we'll help you as much as we can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WATCH THIS GAP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clockwork Crocodile

Clockwork Crocodile

WATCH THIS GAP Empty
PostSubject: WATCH THIS GAP   WATCH THIS GAP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15 2010, 23:39

At the moment I'm posting here to keep this section from being empty, but I have a story on the way. I also have some Heroes fanfiction to write too. I'll start them once I'm up to date with homework for school and iStories on Rajan's site. So long as I have time to revise for my exams.

Once I've written the "pilot" chapter, to see if it's liked, I'll be open to names because I have no idea what to call the thing. As for the Heroes fanfiction, I have a few ideas, but I'll need many more for the "episodes". I'll publish it on DeviantArt, Rajan's site and on fanfiction.net too and post a link to it in my sig so you can see other stuff I'm doing too. I may do special previews for you lot and Rajan's site too because I love you *hugs* but only if it's any good. Back to the random sci-fi/fantasy story set in the present day I'm writing. That's for DeviantArt, here and Rajan's site only. So far.

I've a second sci-fi/fantasy idea too, but this is set in the future (not sure how far yet but they have cool gadgets). So many ideas, so little time and too much homework! >.< I reckon both my non-fanfiction stories could be great as those epic proboard roleplays with hundreds of characters one day. Laughing One day maybe. Once I've written them both.

Now, what are these stories about, I hear you ask. Hopefully. :S

Well anyway, I'm keeping schtum for a while so wait and see, my dears. Wait and see.

PS. Needless to say, both contain superpowers.

PPS. I hope to goodness they'll be good now I've made such a song and dance about it. :S *is worried now*

PPPS. OMG another 2 ideas have just flown into my head! One a sci-fi story and one a short romance story (non sci-fi or fantasy). bounce Need. More. Time. In. My. Life. >.<
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

WATCH THIS GAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH THIS GAP   WATCH THIS GAP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18 2010, 13:26

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayers2009.rpg-board.net
Clockwork Crocodile

Clockwork Crocodile

WATCH THIS GAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH THIS GAP   WATCH THIS GAP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18 2010, 13:53

What? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

WATCH THIS GAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH THIS GAP   WATCH THIS GAP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18 2010, 13:54

"Need. More. Time. In. My. Life. >.<"
That!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Clockwork Crocodile

Clockwork Crocodile

WATCH THIS GAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH THIS GAP   WATCH THIS GAP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18 2010, 14:08

Embarassed Yeah... but I do.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

WATCH THIS GAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH THIS GAP   WATCH THIS GAP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18 2010, 14:08

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WATCH THIS GAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH THIS GAP   WATCH THIS GAP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WATCH THIS GAP
Page 1 of 1